Lucy Boston

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dear Santa


Ring, Ring:  "Buddy, the elf, what's your favorite color?"
Answer:  "Blue! - as in Bonnie Blues"

Ring, Ring: "Buddy, the elf, what's your favorite color?"
Answer:  "Red! -- as in "Cayenne 19th Century Reds" and


"Inkwell Reds"
and
Rouenneries"
(ok, the Rouenneries?, the whole collection is calling to me, not just the reds!).

To the Fat Quarter Shop Jolly Jabber... "thanks for being an elf!" 
Santa:  These are on my wish list:
fat quarters, layer cakes, yardage...anything gifted will be put to use in many planned projects! Thank you Santa...I will continue to try to be good and use the fabric stash that I already have.
And don't forget this "Elf"-ism:
"I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!