Lucy Boston

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

meandering


Meandering - across quilt tops and across country.
A couple of quilts that I stitched up last week:
The yellow and black is lady bugs by Joell.
Isn't it very striking?  Here's a close-up of the quilting:
This one is about 50" by 50", an under the sea quilt by Julie.  I think it's for a baby!  Great, isn't it?
I am on my way to quilt market with a colleague. 
 It was a twelve hour "meandering" driving day and driving wears you out, I think...
so another update tomorrow, I am beat, so off to bed for now. 
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Cute quilts! Have fun at market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You stitched those up last week? Wow! It would have taken me...well, a long time. :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!