Lucy Boston

Friday, July 30, 2010

meanderings

Last week's meanderings
took me to a great little winter village:
Sharon's lap throw is oh, so cute!

My next meandering visit was to Betty's forth baby quilt:
She has been making these all similar,
so that no one gets a gift
that could be considered preferential over another!
And lastly, I got to visit a bargello with a twist:
Joyce's "cool" interpretation:
I didn't realize the "twist" until I took the picture after meandering. 
I thought it was a Trip Around the World!
Another great week quilting, for me!


I'm planning on stitching a little this weekend...
and FYI, I am staying up-to-date on my Block of the Week,
but you know what they say about best-laid plans!

Hope you get to stitch a little this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!