Lucy Boston

Sunday, August 22, 2010

lollygagging

Lollygagging.  
Lollygagging means: to waste time pleasantly. 
I have been wasting time pleasantly....
Lollygagging in blogland.  
Wasting time pleasantly. 
It's a good feeling, visiting all your bloggy friends. 
Keeping in touch and getting updated
on what's going on in their circle of the world, wherever that may be. 
Not really getting much else accomplished. 
But I have made some great new friends
and acquaintances that may become friends. 
And I see all the creativity and it inspires me to stay creative! 
So that in itself makes it worthwhile to lollygag. 
Lollygagging and blogging....
lollybloggagging! 
Try saying that three times fast!

1 comment:

  1. When I saw the word lollygagging in your post title I had to read it. I love the word lollygag. It fits into the life of so many of my characters. I think it takes a certain kind of person to lollygag, exactly right.
    I am a lollygagger too. It's fun to say and fun to do. Thanks for this post.
    Blessings, and happy lollygagging to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!