Lucy Boston

Monday, September 13, 2010

Mondays

I
L O V E
Mondays!

You can start the week with positive or negative...
positive or negative thoughts....
Color your attitude!
Like choosing fabric colors for a quilt,

muddy and dark tones, or
bright and clear tones....

It really is a choice...
mundane, tired, & boring,  
or happy, smiling, & brilliant?
I chose the latter.

Mondays, to me, are the beginning of another wonderful week to come.

I look forward to all of the
work scheduled,
projects to be tackled,
fun to be had,
friends to visit,
food to cook & eat. 
Yes, even the laundry and cleaning chores are looking pretty good to me!
Another day to be thankful for all of our blessings!

Another beautiful quilt to wrap around your life.

TGIM !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!