Lucy Boston

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

more meanderings

So, things are heating up!
Not the weather, though...
(I still haven't turned on my furnace -
I'm rebelling, I guess.)
To keep me warm,
I have had quilts to quilt and then bind for customers,
so, I'm nice and cozy under my binding jobs!!!
Poor Sweetie!  He doesn't do bindings!

So, on to this week's meanderings...
This first one is Tammy's...
she's going to wrap up a grand baby
at the Circleville Pumpkin show in the next week or so:
 The rest are Billie's.  She really likes stars, so another star quilt...
I think this will be entered in a show this fall.
(And, I think her stars are rubbing off on me...)
check out the great fall colors:
 Then, a couple of baby quilts she did for babies just born this August:

Cute, huh?

So, back to those stars...
Really, I'm thinking about doing something with fall colors,
and maybe some stars.
Any ideas for patterns?
I think there is a Thimbleberries book I'm going to look up.... 
Starry Night pattern. 
Anyone make that quilt? 
I have some great Jo Morton fabrics that are calling for a fall themed quilt...
please let me know...

2 comments:

  1. Deb,
    These quilts are absolutely gorgeous. What an artist you are.

    Keep up the beautiful work.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Barb, but I am only the quilter on these...The gals who pieced the quilts get the credit! It is really inspiring to see everyones projects and get to quilt for them.
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!