Lucy Boston

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Visions of Sugar plums - for you?

Well, visions of something...
I was having a thought the other day... A thought,
well more than just one thought...
I had all kinds of stuff rattling around in my head
and 
at this time of year
I think the stuff rattling around in there was
 visions of sugar plums...

Well, my visions were much more chaotic
than that above!!!
 Maybe this???
 No, not that either,
but that one made me laugh when I read it...
How about this one?
 
Maybe more like my "vision"
- with stuff scattered, and a little of everything, everwhere...
Yep, chaos!

(The last picture is really from
http://www.walterwick.com/, a fun word/picture search.)


Anyway, it was like in the old carol,
"visions of sugar plums danced in my head".

 I was a-thinkin' that
I really appreciate
all of the people in my life - real and cyber people.
And if I could,
I would like to let each and every one of you know
that I really appreciate each of you 
and everything that you share with me.

So,
 in the spirit of the season,
I would like to give each of the
people
that follow my blog
a sugar plum (of sorts)...

If you are a follower of my blog,
new or old,
just send me an email with your snail mail address...
(My email address is listed under "view my complete profile")
Put "Blog Follower"
in the subject line, please.
and
Answer the question:  Wool or cotton?

And I will send you a sugar plum...
(You know that sugar plums are kind of like prunes, right?
Prunes rolled in sparkly sugar!...
And you would really like a prune for Christmas, right?   
No, just kidding!
It will probably be something wool or cotton!)

Yep,
a gift for my followers,
for the folks I am thankful for...

Maybe that will help
get some of that stuff that's
rattling around in my head out of there!

Thank you, friends...
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Felice Navidad...
holiday wishes to each of you!



1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!