Lucy Boston

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

In Love

I am IN LOVE!!!
(Well, I was already in love-and Sweetie knows it,)
But,
 check out the stitching on this baby!!!:
click on the pic and then click again to see the stitching - up close and personal!
THAT, my friends is my NEW LOVE...
The SASHIKO machine by Baby Lock!!!
(no promotional fee given for this "ad")
I have this machine that stitches this way!!!---
the vintage look of the hand-made Utility Stitch!
Done by machine!!

Yeah, I know that's a whole lot of
Exclamation Points and Caps!
Sorry,
but totally worth it!

I have a couple of friends who also have this machine -
and they are loving it just as much as I am...

Go to your local Baby Lock dealer and try it out, I'm tellin' you!
You could have a new love, too!

NOW, to get the electricity to stay on long enough to use it again!
These winter storms with ice are really cutting into my stitching time!

Happy Stitching!
With or without electricity!

3 comments:

  1. I am very intrigued by this machine and they appear to have a dealer near me. What to do, what to do....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate you! See you Friday in Delaware.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I had notied the quilting on your last post and thought you hand quilted it. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!