Lucy Boston

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

a snowman

Ahh, snow...
Nope, still not tired of the snow...
real or fabric :)
"and in the Meadow"
by Larkspur Lane,
a paper-pieced pattern
that will be a class I'm teaching
at
Always in Stitches
 THURSDAY, February 24th, 6-8 p.m.
It's a good beginner paper-piecing pattern...
this wall hanging finishes at 33"x41",
so no little stuff...
unless you do the four corner house blocks,
(which I did not do for the sample for this beginner class).

So, I was thinking...if you are tired of the real stuff...snow, I'm talking,
then this is a great end of winter project to usher out the season.
If you are not in town, you can order the pattern and a kit from the A.I.S. shop and they'll ship!

Happy day!
And Happy Snow!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debra!

    Mary Clark told me to check out your blog and see your version of my design, AND IN THE MEADOW and I have to say I love it! I never thought to simplify it by taking out the houses but I think its a great idea if you want to do a simpler and quicker version.

    Sue Cook

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!