Lucy Boston

Friday, April 1, 2011

Good Bye March,
Hellllllloooooo April!!!

I know that may sound a little fickle - coming from me...
as I have told you how much I love the snow and the winter and the wind...

But, I DO welcome Spring!

I guess, maybe, that I don't just
 love the "season"
but maybe it's the
"changing of the seasons" that I really love.

Yep, that's it...
I love the changing of the seasons.

Even the continual rain and dreariness that we've had the last couple of weeks.
Makes for some great "inside" time...

I've accomplished:
some quilting commissions...

a whole lot of hand applique (those rabbits and carrots are really close!)...
more block piecing for my "Path to the Civil War"...
I have my fall Block of the Month class "stuff" all traced and basted...

I have even cooked and baked up a storm,
maybe more than usual...(no pun intended with the word storm!)




And we have already had some doosies of storms in the wind/rain department...
Yep, I love Spring and it's Storms.  :)

So, welcome April, with the signs of renewal...
and all of the inside stuff that gets done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!