Lucy Boston

Friday, July 15, 2011

It's raining, it's pouring...

not literally...
but I was singing this little ditty
"It's raining, it's pouring"
as I was doing up the dishes from the aftermath of the senior picnic...

You know how when it rains it pours?

  • Another wedding-this one out of town -& no, I don't have the wedding quilt/gift done
  • a reunion-back in town, but not at my house this time...but 2 baby quilts as gifts are done, as we get to meet the new little ones to join the family
  • the local shop hop starts this coming week with preview Wednesday night & as an employee at one of the shops, I've signed up to do some samples and on the schedule twice as much this week, so that's 4 not 2 days-what was I thinking?!
  • Hair appointment before both the wedding and the reunion - a new cut - Yay!
  • and just finished doing the summer picnic for the township seniors group of 35
  • lunch with a friend from out of town can be squeezed in between things, right? Right!

No, I'm not complaining, just trying to figure out (in writing) where my summer is going!
That list seems like it should cover the whole month, but in reality, it's just this weekend and next week - seven days.

I guess I'm in the not raining but pouring stage of Summer...


And so very blessed with great family, friends, colleagues and in life.

Hope your July is going as great as mine is!

1 comment:

  1. My summer is like yours, without the weddings and reunions. I just have other stuff in their place.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!