Lucy Boston

Monday, December 12, 2011

drooling again

I love blueberries...
blueberry muffins, blueberry pancakes,
fresh blueberries right out of the bowl.
But, especially, I love Blueberry Crumb Cake.
In little bun rolls, in layer cake form,
by the yard...we are talking fabric here...

Have you seen it?
Blueberry Crumb Cake?
The Blueberry Crumb Cake by Blackbird Designs (click here)?
Alma teased with a picture of Blueberry Crumb Cake this past September,
and I haven't stopped thinking blueberries since then!

At our local shop hop "Spree"
that was me -
the one with the slobber all over my face and down my clothing...
it's blueberry gorgeous!
AND, there's a new book!  Just look at that applique! 
 
Thanks, Alma and Barb!
Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!