Lucy Boston

Thursday, March 15, 2012

forever and a week!

Seems like forever and a week
since I was down and out 
with the nastiest flu ever.  
It DID NOT want to leave!  
Also, seems like forever and a week since I've blogged...
I guess it was! :( so sorry, and thanks for all of you sweet folks 
who've checked in on me to make sure I was O.K.


NOW, my computer seems to have caught the viral bug -- 
UGH!  Hope it doesn't stay around as long as my virus did! :)
I've talked with my computer guru, though,  
and he's going to take it away today, so
I may be down and out for a few days or so...
Thank you computer guru!!

 Now, on the the important stuff - stitching!
I really haven't done much at all in the way of quilting...
(which means that I have not mailed out my Birthday Gifts yet, SO Sorry, Gals!!!
And, now with the computer problems, the mailing addresses are saved in a file on that infected computer -
soooo, really, I'll get them to you as soon as I can- promise!)
I did do a little hand stitching on my
Crabapple Hill-"How Does Your Garden Grow".
By the way, I do LOVE stitching with those Cosmo Threads...

The color variations are just wonderful!
Oh, I also I pulled together my fabrics so I can start the piecing.

Slowly getting back in the quilting motions...
And Oh, so glad.
Now, to get my computer back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!