Lucy Boston

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy 1st!

First day of March....already!
Whew!  Time does seem to be flying, at least for me...
I personally lost a week last month, it seems,
as I was down and out with the flu :(

I hope you'll understand that
I'm not mailing out my birthday gifts
to my followers this week.
I will wait until this bug has completely left the premises
before I start to work on getting the
presents all wrapped and shipped.

I would like to thank ya'll so much
for all of the Birthday Month wishes and greetings!
And, I heard about your birth month celebrations -
seems like we all love our family time, huh?

Now, I may try to stitch a little this afternoon...
That's a sure sign of recovery!
Here's where I left my
Crabapple Hill/How Does Your Garden Grow:
Hopefully it won't "hurt" to just hold my needle today:)

Happy 1st day of March,
and Happy Stitching!!!

1 comment:

  1. It'll be like 'stitching Spring' if you work on that. It's bound to make you feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!