Lucy Boston

Thursday, September 27, 2012

meandering through September

I have been quilting while my computer has been down.
Made by a first time quilter - Jamie -
she's so creative, she did a great job,
& it was a fun one to meander across!
I did the meandering in "AM radio waves".

Next up, another new quilter - M,
who started with a block of the month project.
Didn't she do a great job also?
 And, here's a close up of the back/meandering.
It was a very light colored fabric,
so the stitching is a little hard to see,
but I think I got a good angle, finally:
Well, that's enough for today -
I'm taxing my Sweeties' little, slow, notebook.
And, taxing my patience :)!
Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful quilts and quilting, I didn't know you were such a talented machine quilter. Did you quilt vertical or horizontal on the strippy?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!