Lucy Boston

Monday, December 3, 2012

quilts & back-pattin'

meandering away on customer quilts,
so not much to share picture-wise...

Just this little girly quilt I made...
I have another great-niece!
I used a Buggy Barn 'crazy' pattern.
If you are familiar with their methodology,
then you'll understand that I used 3 stacks of four fabrics.
That made me end up with twelve blocks -
the perfect size for a baby girl!!!
(I used mostly the line of fabrics:  Garden Gate Plaids by Renee Nanneman/Andover)

By the way - she's only four months old and I've already finished and gifted her her quilt!
That's good for me!! :) I'm going to pat myself on the back a little...

It's rainy and overcast here today...
not a good finished-quilt-picture-taking day,
so I'll save those for tomorrow.

Back to meandering for me.
Hope your day is going well and your week is FAN-tas-tic!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute little girl quilt. And great job getting it done on time:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!