Lucy Boston

Thursday, April 11, 2013

International Quilt Festival


Haven't seen ANY advertising, so this event almost passed my by...
The IQF is in Cincinnati, Ohio this weekend!!!

It's usually a great show.
I'm going to have to look at my schedule.
Cincinnati is just a little over two hours drive from me,
so maybe I can get it in.

As I looked at the IQF website,
they did have some schedule changing going on...
Maybe I'll be able to let you know how the show was later this week.

If you are going, let me know.
And Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I did go to the show! It was good, hadn't been there before.
    A friend and I traveled a couple of hours north and had a great time today! Thanks for letting me know about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!