Lucy Boston

Sunday, April 7, 2013

POTC/Lucy Boston blocks for March

The month of March sure flew by quickly!
(I know, I know, it's almost mid April)
Our March, here in central Ohio,
had big snow, winds, ice, and more big snow. 
Peeks of Spring - sunshine and slightly warmer winds - occasionally, and now it's April.

With all of that down snow time,
I'd think I'd have more quilting to show for it,
but that's just not the case...
 
My hand stitching for March,
including the Patchwork of the Crosses/Lucy Boston March blocks
was woefully lacking. 
Anyway, here's proof, or lack thereof:
my March blocks:  Lucy Boston, Patchwork of the Crosses
mylifeisastitch.blogspot.com
Only one completely done - the top left.
The top right has eight honeycomb pieces left in the outside border.
Then the bottom two blocks...
24 more border pieces are needed on each of them.
 
It's so much fun choosing the fabrics and the fussy-cutting,
and playing with the fabrics!
 
Maybe that's where my problem lies...
less playing with the fabrics and more stitching needed!  :) 
(: Told you that March sped through town! :)
 
Back to playing with fabrics, err,
I mean, stitching.
Hope you have some stitching time, too.

 


2 comments:

  1. more nice blocks!! like your fabric placements. looks like you are doing a great job in keeping up with your goal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!