Lucy Boston

Monday, May 6, 2013

POTC / Lucy Boston blocks for April

OK, even though I scheduled it,
this didn't post for some reason - but better late than never...
 
End of April & beginning of May already! 
With all of the April showers (& flurries),
I've been able to be inside stitching,
so I've kept up on my personal goal of a block a week!
(Though not all of my POTC Lucy Boston blocks have borders yet -  minor things!)

Here's the latest pic:
my Lucy Boston - Patchwork of the Crosses blocks for April -
English Paper pieced
mylifeisastitch.blogspot .com
SO...
the end of April signifies the first quarter of the year gone...
and I'm up to date on my block a week goal!
Guess that means that I'm a quarter done with piecing this fabulous quilt top!
(Also, I'm still lovin' the fussy-cutting of fabrics and
the making of Swiss cheese from my fabrics:)
Since April is gone, this also means that
it's about time to choose a fabric for my connecting squares.
I'm leaning toward something in the blue/grey family. 

Off to stitch a little more -
and think about connecting-square fabric colors...

Happy Week!

2 comments:

  1. Love patchwork of the crosses! Yours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered if you were up to date on your POTC blocks! Good for you and another GREAT job! I keep seeing your blocks and it's tempting to join in the craze... I'm just not sure I can do all that handwork!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!