Lucy Boston

Monday, November 18, 2013

my September LUCY Patchwork of the Crosses blocks

September LUCY blocks are looking more Autumn-like in colors, I think.
mylifeisastitch.blogspot.com
Lucy Boston - Patchwork of the Crosses - Sept blocks
I'm almost out of my pre-cut honeycomb papers!  (from PaperPieces.com)
I think I had 1,200 papers when I started,
and the stockpile is gettin' low!
Definitely time to start connecting my blocks together
so I can remove the outside honeycomb papers and re-use them.

I leave the outside papers in the blocks for stability
until I'm ready to connect them to the next block.
(The connecting pieces are one-inch squares
between each finished block.)  
After I have two blocks attached with
the four connecting squares, 
I can remove the honeycomb papers on either side.

That's a whole lot 'o squares coming up!
I just frightened myself :)

Happy Monday and Happy Stitching!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your new blocks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will have those in the sewing room so I can get a better look. They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!