Lucy Boston

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

seeing double - meandering

I recently got to quilt a baby quilt for a friend.
Well, really, I got to quilt two!
Since she was making one quilt, 
she went ahead and made the second - a twin quilt,
though not for twin babies.
Isn't that a great and smart idea?
To make two at the same time?
Since you already have everything out and going...make the second to have on hand  (you know you're going to need another baby quilt gift sooner or later!).
I wish I was that together when I was making a baby quilt!!
Or that smart. :)

Here are the two quilts, quilted:
I ran them on the same long backing.
Cute fabric and cute block layout:
(I'll have to remember that block layout, also.)
 Do you make two of the same when you make a small gift quilt?

It's so nice to have smart friends! 
Hopefully some of it rubs off on me.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!