Lucy Boston

Saturday, November 29, 2014

More Dear Jane Retreat show and tell 2

This Dear Jane retreat group is one prolific group of gals!!
so I'll split the quilt photos into a few posts.

Judy usually makes Small Quilts and Doll Quilts (blog),
but she made this large quilt of baskets
OK, that's more like it!:
 She also made small and then smaller 'HO-HO-HO' quilts:


The one on the left is sideways in this photo ^.
Do you see the lines of red 'H's, and white 'O's?
Then she also had another large finish of beautiful cheddar and stars:
I really wanted her to leave this one for me :), but she wouldn't go for it.  Imagine that!

Caroline, from Belgium, shipped her quilt tops to a quilter in the USA, then picked them up while in the States, so she was binding away while on retreat:

 LuAnn is as addicted to English paper-piecing as I am
and she had to large quilts with EPP in them...
this one in the works:
And this one finished:
 Yes, she ALSO had a finished Dear Jane quilt!
 And, in her spare time, she does the mystery quilts, too:

 More to follow



2 comments:

  1. What great show and tell!!! wow such great quilts thanks for sharing them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I didn't know you were going to post about me! I was with my Grandson when I looked at your blog and showed him the blog. I told him his Grandma must be famous to be in other people's blogs!! Score!! Thank you for helping me make points with my 17 year old Grandson.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!