Lucy Boston

Thursday, December 11, 2014

a couple more meanderings in thread

The weather outside is frightful - cold, snowy and blustery.
But inside, it's just delightful.
The fire is crackling, a gumbo is in the slow-cooker, 
and I've finished up the last of the customer quilts of the season!

Janet's quilts - the last of her Christmas gifts:
Yes, they are sideways, but for some reason, blogger won't let me change them today :(
I did 'whirlpool' as the quilting design on these two also, 
to match the last two nephew quilts that I did for her.
Those quilts, above, WERE the last on my "quilts-to-do" list...
but, because I am who I am :),
I said I could fit in another quilt.
But not just to quilt, but to MAKE!  From scratch!!
Only two weeks, and I am now making a quilt for a friend's Christmas gifting!!
Call me crazy!, but I really love it - 
the time challenge and creativity!
Fabrics should arrive today, 
the rotary cutter is ready to FLY,
the machine is cleaned, 
and the bobbins are filled! 

Hope your Thursday is  going splendidly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!