Lucy Boston

Friday, March 13, 2015

Dragging out my birthday...

at least that's what my Sweetie says.
My birthday is the end of February, and
it is NOT my fault that I'm still receiving gifts mid-March.
Really, it's not! :)
My latest, greatest gift?
This:
I'm so excited
(: channeling the Pointer Sisters here :)
And I just can't hide it
I'm about to loose control and I think I like it.
I'm so excited
I will not start another quilt
but you know
I want to
Orange Peels
want to
want to!!!

 Thanks, J!  
(and lunch was great, too!)

A little change of subject:
There has been a break from Winter weather here,
so friend and I are taking a drive tomorrow...
north, to hit a couple of fabric shops.
Wonder what I'll come up with
that may or may not be birthday related?

OK, so maybe I'm dragging out my birthday. :)

Happy Friday and Happy Stitching!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about it. I bought a new (to me) sewing machine with some of my birthday money, last week. My birthday is Feb 3rd. I still have a bit of birthday money left, so, I'll drag it out a bit more. Hey, at 52, I deserve to drag it out as long as I want to. So do you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!