Lucy Boston

Thursday, June 2, 2016

flowers before the storm

June already!!!!
I so enjoy my flowers and garden, and this time,
I was able to get some pictures
before the heavy rainstorm came in
and beat them to the ground.


Poppies for Memorial Day...
 Peonies, aka Ant Flowers, as we called them growing up...
 And one of my favorites, Columbine...
I've also been stitching on one of my WISP projects - 
Work In Slow Progress -
also flowers - Dicentra, the Bleeding Heart:
With the stormy, cloudy weather, it was difficult to get good lighting, though.

Hope your June is wonderful and as beautiful as the flowers have been!!

2 comments:

  1. Your flowers are beautiful. Our peonies should be out in a few weeks. I love the despite the ants! Your stitching is so sweet. And remember, slow stitching is better than no stitching! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty flowers! I love peonies and left them behind in NJ. Such a cute stitchery of bleeding hearts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!