Lucy Boston

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Greetings from Central Ohio!

Friends, I wish you:
I hope that this year finishes with happiness & love, 
and that 
brings you great health & prosperity, 
abundance & positivism,
time with loved ones, 
and plenty of time for pursuing your hobbies!

Do you love the busy-ness of the season?
 I do, and it's a good thing, because, 
this morning I have planned:
to attend a cooking class with my daughter.
After lunch,  I'm going to try to sneak in just a little time 
cutting some fabrics in preparation of a new quilt project.
Late afternoon, I'll prep a feast of foods, 
as I'm hosting a dinner and Bowl game/football party 
for about a dozen friends, 
followed by ringing in the New Year together!

Hope your time is just as blessed!  
And see you next year!!! 
πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–



2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Debra, haven't connected with you in a long time but I hope to get back into quilting after a long hiatus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and yours, Deb!
    I hope the new year will be filled with creativity and happiness :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!